1/16/08

we nit, we knit, a rug made out of 'air.



whats on my what? no, your what. whats on my what? no, your what. whats on my hat? no, your what. whats on my what? no, your what. whats on my where? no, your where. whats on my where? no, your where. whats on my what? no, your what. whats on my where? no your what. whats on my hand? your what? whats on my hand? your what? whats on my hand? your whats on your what? what what? what where? what?
(look behind you to the left. look behind you to the right.)
repeat:

4 small nits stand near a precipice. (too near if you ask me) their whatwhat dialogue going on for 2 days straight. neither of them giving in. people thought the competion would last only 5 minutes. these four were at each others throats. all equally determined with winning the trophy. (or atrophy if you ask me). i left the circus tent for air. for what? for air. whatwhat?....stop it. i can breathe steadier, it seems, if i sing it to myself. just look at the ground for awhile. the what? stop it. the sound of 3 things hitting the ground broke my attention with a gasp. could it really be?! sounds of cheering!? oh, no!? theres a winner? a what? oh, no. 3 fell. oh, no. three fell. oh, no. could it be? a what? a winner a what?




No comments: